Qatar Airways Business & First Class meals

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Breakfast of champions DOH-LAXIMG_9423.jpeg

It wasn’t actually a breakfast menu item but when the FA asked for my PDB of choice I asked for a Taittinger and if I could have this after departure from DOH as my breakfast. He came back a few minutes later with the Champers and confirming the caviar was ordered for after take off.
Quick and the dead for the caviar on here 😂
 
Breakfast of champions DOH-LAXView attachment 518479

It wasn’t actually a breakfast menu item but when the FA asked for my PDB of choice I asked for a Taittinger and if I could have this after departure from DOH as my breakfast. He came back a few minutes later with the Champers and confirming the caviar was ordered for after take off.
Quick and the dead for the caviar on here 😂
Wow, EDI-DOH-LAX. Is that a huge backtrack?
 
Breakfast of champions DOH-LAXView attachment 518479

It wasn’t actually a breakfast menu item but when the FA asked for my PDB of choice I asked for a Taittinger and if I could have this after departure from DOH as my breakfast. He came back a few minutes later with the Champers and confirming the caviar was ordered for after take off.
Quick and the dead for the caviar on here 😂
What! No vodka 😂
 
Business class menus for our flights over the last two days. The only proactive activity by the crews on these two flights was to try to take your meal away before you had finished it - happened to both my wife and I. No offers of drinks etc during the flight.

IMG20261001091859.jpg

IMG20261001091904.jpg

IMG20261002024037_BURST000_COVER.jpg
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top