Free Qantas Wines promo discount codes.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Catweazle

I have a new AMEX card. The instructions on the QF wine website suggest that I should add the special Qantas Wine AMEX Premium Membership to the cart, then apply the code received in an email to reduce this to $0 –

But I don't have such an email. Where does one get this email from. After activating the card, does it take a few days (or weeks)?

sietes

I have a new AMEX card. The instructions on the QF wine website suggest that I should add the special Qantas Wine AMEX Premium Membership to the cart, then apply the code received in an email to reduce this to $0 –

But I don't have such an email. Where does one get this email from. After activating the card, does it take a few days (or weeks)?
From memory mine took around two months to arrive.

nickfromeastryde

I thought I had an email offering $75 voucher for spend above $600 in July which I did manage. Appears I deleted the email, does anyone have the details as I have not received the voucher so feel I will need to chase up.

tinkybelle

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
For u only

Attachments

• 951B1ED6-14A1-4BDA-96A3-30AC8FD74520.jpeg
    951B1ED6-14A1-4BDA-96A3-30AC8FD74520.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 22

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..