Free Qantas Wines promo discount codes.

SYD

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Ok husband needs to check his email for this
Unfortunately, many QF emails are tempting to just press delete. I file them all in case there was some secret offer lurking in them that I then learn about reading AFF!

Last edited:

Franky

Established Member
Received a delivery this morning which had a coupon enclsoed. It is $30 off for a new subscription membership whereby they choose a selection of wines and ship them every quarter.

Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Steady

Received a delivery this morning which had a coupon enclsoed. It is $30 off for a new subscription membership whereby they choose a selection of wines and ship them every quarter.
Sadly that was my experience last week

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Received a $50 discount coupon in the mail about a week ago, along with a copy of the Spirit magazine. Very generic letter from Olivia Worth - didn't refer to me by name or status, so assume it went widely?

Voucher gratefully used for Easter sale for some reasonable J wines at pretty good prices and with bonus points. Sale did not last long.

redbigot

Established Member
Received a $50 discount coupon in the mail about a week ago, along with a copy of the Spirit magazine. Very generic letter from Olivia Worth - didn't refer to me by name or status, so assume it went widely?

Voucher gratefully used for Easter sale for some reasonable J wines at pretty good prices and with bonus points. Sale did not last long.

If you share the code we can see if it is "generic" or not.

diningdecadence

Established Member
Tested it myself and tested by a friend the next day - fail. Was one of the random strings.

Should also have said minimum spend was $199.

received one of these yesterday $40 off, min spend $199.

Any rec's for champagne (i like bollinger over M&C/Veuve), Chardy (i like Scarborough as a comparison?), or pinot noir (fan of curly flat)

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
Does QF wine do some sort of gift wrapping offer for a premium member? And secondly, are there any discount code about plse?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online