Qantas Red Planet

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed "Campaign evaluation Study A & B" - that's the title of survey - talks about skin cancer and the sun protection survey for 100 points

PineappleSkip

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Got a repeat invitation to Dionysus tracker which I took in October. Link to "survey now closed" and no 15 points. Won't argue the toss.

Cheers skip

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I did that one, too. It was a bit more interesting than many surveys, probably because it is a matter that really does affect us. You really did have to think about the questions.
I agree especially the vaccine could be here very soon

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed Project Satellite - 100 points on Qantas plans to create mobile payment system for day to day purchases including QR codes

Port Power

Qantas
Platinum
Completed Beauty Tracker for 100 points
I completed that one just now. Not a good survey though. They ask if you have purchased within X weeks/months. Yes, 3 months. Then all the questions are about the last fortnight! So I could not relay pertinent information about my usual excellent products, just the deodorant bought in the supermarket last week. But I receive my 100 points.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Completed watermelon tracker... 150 points on mobile services - wanting to see if you are a Vodafone user

MooTime

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Sanitas Tracker RECONTACT
another COVID survey on habits etc, had a few of them basically same questions each time. Guess they want to see if habits change over a time period.

Project Satellite
also have atm all about payment types, credit cards, after zip pay etc.

out of interest has any FF here won the 50k or 20k points?? ever. t\
thanks

tomlee1986

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Dionysus tracker has been stuck in "my surveys" for weeks, each time I click the link I'm told it's closed

Cheers skip
Best to contact support on this...

Also Personally - completed Sanitas Tracker RECONTACT again.. 150 points on Covid response as well... this time, it included vaccine intentions

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..