Qantas Red Planet | Page 106 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Red Planet

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Missed out on Project Silver. Probably about energy suppliers, and I may have been dropped as I don't have bottled gas.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Project Maroon - 200 points and 20 mins. Regarding Qld Health and flu education. Easy points.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I had project Clear Tracker a week ago for 200 points and today had project Nested Tracker for another 200. Both about various department store shopping habits.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Project Chickpea (15 mins and 150 points) plus Project Shopping (10 mins and 100 points) both landed yesterday. Didn't fit the criteria for Chickpea (after completing personal information questions) so scored an easy 15 points for 1 minute.

Project Shopping was about exactly that - shopping habits, spend, personal views on fashion. Well, they asked the right person - I'll be so left of centre :D (yes pun intended). 150 points on their way.

Dr Bob

Flights
My Map
Project Improvements about renovating houses 150 points for 15 minutes. As we are going to do a reno next year I thought this is good but the catch / you have to watch a 27 minute youtube video which you can't fast forward
so no thanks

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Similar for me today, a 30 min survey for 300 points (Project Transaction) - I'm sorry, that's just too long. Might try to do tonight...

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Woah, outdoing themselves now - I have an offer for Project Classified (400 points for 40 mins) - but wait for the free steak knives...

Please Note: This survey involves a video recording exercise, upon completion you will be rewarded with 1900 Qantas Points in total.

Sorry, but I like my relative anonymity and I've got a great head for radio :eek:

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Got another one - Contentment Tracker, 50 points for 5 mins which turned into 15. About Health Insurance

AisleSeat

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Screened out of Project Panther and Project Lampoon

Got to the end of Stakes Tracker and they had some feedback questions about the survey, however, the JavaScript failed to load the content so I couldn't finish the survey. Annoying.

Project Recreation had an error at the beginning and couldn't even load the survey.

flapper

Borealis Tracker on financial services and insurance. 250 pts it took about 30 mins. The 2 parts can be completed at different times.

Last edited:

VPS

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Woah, outdoing themselves now - I have an offer for Project Classified (400 points for 40 mins) - but wait for the free steak knives...

Please Note: This survey involves a video recording exercise, upon completion you will be rewarded with 1900 Qantas Points in total.

Sorry, but I like my relative anonymity and I've got a great head for radio :eek:
I just got that one too so maybe I'll just ignore it - thanks for the heads up

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Just got Project Haven (about Brisbane hospitals) - 100 points for 10 mins - done within time limit and easy :D . Found another (Project Gusto) already loaded but I haven't received an email yet (went in and says it's already closed). Project Transaction, doing it now for 300 points and 20 mins - about banking and finance options for companies. Project Force - 200 points for 20 mins on energy and gas suppliers.

Last edited:

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jo114