Qantas Red Planet | Page 108 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Red Planet

Silvia

Completed Project Paradise 100 pts re nature.
Automatically screened out of Project Distance and Spark Tracker.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Just screened out of Project Dragonfly. Looks like it might have been about phones or internet.
Indeed I believe we are correct...

Email this morning for Project Dragonfly (also 15 mins for 150 points) - asking about telecommunications (accounts held) and then what I am looking to purchase in next 6 months. I said none and got bumped.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Got email for Glow Tracker (200 points for 20 mins IIRC) and of course, I had internet service interruption - now can't get back into it (one time only access). Meh.

Got offer for Project Ferment (also 20 mins for 200 points) - got through the identity questions and told: "Unfortunately you don’t fit the criteria for this particular survey. In appreciation of your time you will receive 15 Qantas Points "

Well, no real time wasted and kept my QFF account ticking along.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Email giving me Support Tracker (18 mins for 200 points) - about the phone, mobile phone and internet connection(s) used in my organisation. Took 32 mins

Also Journey Tracker is showing, before I have received the email from Red Planet :D - hoped it was about airline travel but alas, it's about cars :eek:. Told them I wasn't buying a car anytime soon - Boom, session ended with 15 points :D ;)

Silvia

Foxtrot tracker - 150 pts regarding visiting WA. Took less than the advertised 15 min

tomcut2000

Just completed project structure 2 - about natural gas and the association with "The Block" - quick 10 min survey for 100 points..

Roger Rabbit

Assume you'd have to be in the target demographic based on your RP profile information to be sent the survey invites, but somehow I only make it through the screening for 1 in 10 surveys:confused:

mviy

Established Member
I haven’t got a survey for a while now. I had a good September quarter though.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I've been stockpiling my offers over the last couple of days - 5 to complete now:

Borealis Tracker - 15 mins and 150points about insurance - kicked out with 15 points (they didn't like that I wasn't going to buy any of them in the next 12 months)
Project Urban - Unfortunately this survey has now closed.
Project Connected - 15 mins and 150 points but I got kicked out after 3 identity questions with another 15 points
Clear Tracker - 15 mins and 200 points - all about eye testing and prescriptions, optical retailers and stores

The last one disappeared between refreshes of my account screen.

Silvia

Got screened out of Project Sleek. I think they wanted me to shave with refillable blades.

Silvia

I received and completed live panel recontact 2 as well. I'm assuming there may be a 3rd recontact in the future? :)

flapper

Project Evoke 15 mins for 150pts. About chiroprators/ osteopaths.
My first survey for a few weeks.

guesswho2000

Intern
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Silver
Flights
My Map
I got Dom Tracker C on the weekend, 600 points, which I think is the highest one I've had. It took about 35 minutes to complete though.

tomcut2000

completed project crossroads - about the metro rail project in Melbourne for 150 points.. very easy to complete

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Completed Project Wizard - about beer.

Screened out of Beauty Tracker 2 and Project Connected.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KikiMH370