Qantas Club free pass?

Discussion in 'Meetings and Social Events' started by acampbel, Jun 20, 2006.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. acampbel

acampbel Member

Oct 31, 2005
    I know that the majority of forum contributers are Qantas Club members or have some sort of lounge access, but those who don't might be even more appreciative of a quiet drink away from the madding crowd.

Whether this is desirable in general or breaches some Qantas regulation is a point for discussion, I suppose, but let me kick off the idea by saying that I am flying QF1 (Sydney to London via Bangkok) on the 1st of July. I have no friend with me (careful what you say!) so if someone with no QC access is also on that flight, then I am happy to sponsor them into the lounge.

If you are smelly or ugly or a tory then that will probably be the end of it, but conversation is otherwise also possible.

2. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Great idea!

Why don't you post your dates and times of travel to the QF Club Meetings thread. There wasn't one for July so I just created one. You never know there may be other AFF'ers travelling the same day and you can meet up for a drink at a QP near you.

3. acampbel

acampbel Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Good point. I didn't think of using the QF Club Meetings threads because I associated it with existing members. But what the heck ..... if someone needs to get their wife and mistress into the club then I'm glad to help out in the name of harmonious relationships.