Qantas Club free pass? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Qantas Club free pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acampbel

I know that the majority of forum contributers are Qantas Club members or have some sort of lounge access, but those who don't might be even more appreciative of a quiet drink away from the madding crowd.

Whether this is desirable in general or breaches some Qantas regulation is a point for discussion, I suppose, but let me kick off the idea by saying that I am flying QF1 (Sydney to London via Bangkok) on the 1st of July. I have no friend with me (careful what you say!) so if someone with no QC access is also on that flight, then I am happy to sponsor them into the lounge.

If you are smelly or ugly or a tory then that will probably be the end of it, but conversation is otherwise also possible.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Great idea!

Why don't you post your dates and times of travel to the QF Club Meetings thread. There wasn't one for July so I just created one. You never know there may be other AFF'ers travelling the same day and you can meet up for a drink at a QP near you.

acampbel

Good point. I didn't think of using the QF Club Meetings threads because I associated it with existing members. But what the heck ..... if someone needs to get their wife and mistress into the club then I'm glad to help out in the name of harmonious relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haylz