Card Promotions Qantas Amex Ultimate: 80k Qantas Points & $100 wine credit (until 3/9/20)

Doctore1003

Receive 80,000 bonus Qantas Points and get $100 back when you spend $150 or more at Qantas Wine when you apply for this card by 3 September 2020, are approved and spend $3,000 or more on the card within the first 3 months (new Card Members only).

Annual fee: $450 (you get that back as a $450 travel credit)
Min income: $65k

Partner offer. Not available through Amex directly or by referral.

Ends 3 Sept.

Last edited:

exceladdict

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Interesting. Not as high as some other offers in the last 12-18 months (100 or 120k) but the wine offer is unique.

exceladdict

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Yeah I've noticed some other card issuers are no longer as generous as they used to be - probably because marketing budgets have been cut due to Covid. Hope it's not permanent!
It will be interesting to see what comes next after this offer, and shop small, expire. I am almost up to 1 Year on the amex ultimate myself, so will be cancelling unless a retention offer arises (Amex have only offered a transition to the fee-free card as a solution there so far). I was hoping for the possibility of a compelling referral offer before I close the card.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..