Pre-seating - domestic flights below QF400 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Pre-seating - domestic flights below QF400

Status
Not open for further replies.

aus_flyer

Established Member
I know that you can't normally pre-allocate seats on Domestic flights, but what about domestic flights with a flight number under QF400.

For example, QF25 which leaves from BNE Intl to SYD Intl

???

luckydog

Pre-alloc on flights

Yes they are pre-allocated.
I am flying QF10 on Weds Mel to Syd and I have an allocated seat even though it is a 'domestic' booking.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I concur with luckydog. As they are simply the domestic leg of an International flight, seating can be made by ringing QF Res.

For those of us lucky enough to have Plat status, the upside is access to the F lounge (rather than the normal QC). The downside is having to go through C&I and give up your BP. The trick is to detatch the stub (to ensure that if the flight doesn't post to your account, you can prove passage), as the main part of the BP will have the orange D sticker (denoting you are a domestic pax on the international flight).

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Lindsay Wilson said:
... The trick is to detatch the stub (to ensure that if the flight doesn't post to your account, you can prove passage), ...
Except for Int flights ex BNE (eg QF26 to SYD) where the BP readers have this habit of keeping the stub for themselves! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FB78