New Qantas Lounge Heathrow Terminal 3

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I guess it allieviates somewhat the cost of putting QP up at AA and then more recently CX.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
It is a very nice J lounge but is no F lounge....that would be the Cx F lounge! Qf are so full of marketing $h.t!

docjames

Qantas
Platinum
So, after a brief look at the new QP out of interest only, which lounge should I then head to for my J QF10 flight as a SG?

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Kangol

Established Member
Thanks, just wanted to know what was in the QF lounge, as per the thread.
Was already aware of the AA/CX option.

Himeno

Established Member
How is the availability of champagne (or any form of alcohol for that matter) important in any way?

DC3

Qantas
Platinum
How is the availability of champagne (or any form of alcohol for that matter) important in any way?

I’m always interested in the food and alcohol offerings that are available in lounges.

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I’m always interested in the food and alcohol offerings that are available in lounges.
And particularly when you are eligible to enter a choice of lounges, knowing what is and isn't available is very useful information.

Sure it's something of a first-world issue, but almost by definition that's what we are talking about. And sure not everyone is that fussed about champagne. Personally I like to know if a lounge has comfortable, quiet seating space, a variety of decent, fresh food, and nice wines and whiskey.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Thanks, just wanted to know what was in the QF lounge, as per the thread.
Was already aware of the AA/CX option.
Fair enough, basically I was stating in a round about way there is no status based WP champagne option in the Qantas lounge.

Happy Trails

Established Member
Is this the best lounge at Heathrow Airport?

Review of Qantas business class London to Sydney | Daily Mail Online

Sweeping views of the airfield, a marble coughtail bar, a gin bar, Wi-Fi and six shower suites with Aurora Spa amenities.

Welcome to the swanky new Qantas London Lounge at Heathrow Airport.

Qantas spent 12 months building it and the hard work has definitely paid off.

It's spacious, it's luxurious and will give the well-heeled a stylish start to their journey.

Other highlights include a huge brass chandelier – great selfie background material – and menus designed by Rockpool.

Food on offer ranges from ploughman's platters and pot pies to Australian favourites such as healthy brunch bowls with eggs, avocado and kale.

kpc

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I

Sweeping views of the airfield, a marble coughtail bar, a gin bar, Wi-Fi and six shower suites with Aurora Spa amenities.

It's spacious, it's luxurious and will give the well-heeled a stylish start to their journey.

Other highlights include a huge brass chandelier – great selfie background material – and menus designed by Rockpool.

Food on offer ranges from ploughman's platters and pot pies to Australian favourites such as healthy brunch bowls with eggs, avocado and kale.
No.

cambriamarsh

Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Red

How the other half live!