New Qantas Lounge Heathrow Terminal 3

kookaburra75

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I normally use the CX Lounge showers, but on my last trip a few weeks ago I tried out the Qantas Lounge. The showers are ok, but are smaller and lack a bench to put your bags and sit on while getting changed/dressed.

wannabeinvestmentbanker

The CX showers are supporting their First lounge as well as their business lounge. They may therefore be expected to be better. FWIW, I've only used the CW showers at LHR and certainly had no complaints and never had to queue either.

So is QF arguably. They just foolishly decided to combine it all into a QC type environment. The CX products are amazing and general design doesn't come close to QF.

CTT

Qantas
Platinum
I’m flying Emirates out of LHR paid via Qantas points - keen to get you guys’ take on what’s the best lounge option? I’m a QF plat…. Would I be allowed into CX?

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Princess Fiona

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
I’m flying Emirates out of LHR paid via Qantas points - keen to get you guys’ take on what’s the best lounge option? I’m a QF plat…. Would I be allowed into CX?
This ticket will be on an EK flight number.
You will not be able to access any OW lounge at LHR.
EK lounge is available to you.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..