Narita OW Lounge Access - which one? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Narita OW Lounge Access - which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brumm5150

Hi,

now that all OneWorld carriers are in T2 at Narita what options do I have as a Qantas Gold member?
I am booked on QF180 NRT - MEL later on this month.

I saw that AA have opened their new Admirals Club is this better than the lounge that Qantas members have had access to ( Sakura lounge? ) prior to the rest of the carriers coming to T2, or is there other options?

Brumm.

Evan

Established Member
Hi,

Only ever been in the JAL Sakura lounge myself, nice enough, food is a non event, just some biscuts really, but drinks are available, beer on tap. :)
Has showers as well.

Up until now Sakura lounge has been my regular hang out (Been on 4 trips to Japan last year i think... and feb is my first for 07)

Never really thought about the other options until now... let us know what you end up visiting and what you think or it, actually i may check them all out muself if i have time and report back.

Evan

NM

Flights
My Map
Evan said:
Hi,

Only ever been in the JAL Sakura lounge myself, nice enough, food is a non event, just some biscuts really, but drinks are available, beer on tap. :)
Not just on tap .... but that automatic beer pouring machine is a wonderful toy that must be tested a few times to understand the intricate mechanics involved :D .

Evan

Established Member
NM said:
Not just on tap .... but that automatic beer pouring machine is a wonderful toy that must be tested a few times to understand the intricate mechanics involved :D .
I mentioned that i think in the JAL joins oneworld thread, i love it, i had to take a video on my mobile phone to show everybody at home ! most people were amazed to see it in action.

NM

Flights
My Map
Evan said:
I mentioned that i think in the JAL joins oneworld thread, i love it, i had to take a video on my mobile phone to show everybody at home ! most people were amazed to see it in action.
Would make a wonderful addition and talking point for any home bar!

Kiwi Flyer

I think most airline lounges in Japan have them. Certainly NH/*A in NRT, KIX, FUK, NGO, UA in NRT, IIRC VS in NRT also and JL in NRT and no doubt more I haven't been to.

simongr

Enthusiast
I would certainly avoid the CX lounge - I was there before Christmas flying F and was very disappointed with the lounge :(

Love2Fly

Evan said:
Hmm, haven't seen it but am very curious. Any chance your video is on-line somewhere?

serfty

Flights
My Map
Nice video.

It's similar to but not the same as the one in the CX lounge some 15 months ago. With that one the glass remained upright and a pouring spout tracked up the inside edge releaseing the beverage as it went. A quick spurt from the spout at the end provided a perfect head ... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toody