Melbourne InterContinental | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Melbourne InterContinental

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlemichael

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
turtlemichael said:
Can't see that this has been reported here, and please move if there is a better place, but IHG has now confirmed that the Rialto on Collins will become the Melbourne InterContinental, owned by Eureka Holdings. The hotel is to shut October 14 2007 for a multi-million dollar makeover taking until late 2008.

Good news!

InterContinental Hotels Group PLC : Media - News releases - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts to be established in Melbourne
Ceratinly been a long time coming. I look forward to it opening its doors as an IC.

markis10

Veteran Member
Bookings now available for soft launch from Dec 10, limited room types and rates are loaded.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Thanks for the heads up, markis10.

If the staff at the HI on Flinders weren't so good and the hotel didn't regularly upgrade me to Suites, then the IC would get my business (most of my clients are in Rialto North, so I could get another 30 mins sleep a night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brett22a