MEL Xmas dinner Sat 21 Dec 2019 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

MEL Xmas dinner Sat 21 Dec 2019

Added to Calendar: 21-12-19

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
@blackcat20 and I are heading into MEL to celebrate Christmas at 7pm on the 21st of December. Would you care to join us?

The next post has the location details.

The dinner requires prepayment. The cost is $70. See post #25 in this thread for payment information.

Please bring a wrapped gift to the value of $10 for the Kris Kringle with a twist.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALH

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
Last year's venue was quite loud as there was another function at the same time, so we won't be going back there.

We are happy to take suggestions, but we do have a couple of ideas up our sleeves to check out first.

serfty

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Looks good ... the week before may have been tough for accommodation due to the Presidents Cup.

WP x 2 ...

Last edited:

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
Yep, it is the usual weekend for this ‘do’.

As @serfty said, the weekend before is a high-falutin’ golf tournament which may have limited accommodation choices. And it is a weekend that @blackcat20 and I both have free.

boomy

AFF Supporter
Was hoping for the 14th similar to last year. 21st is too close to Xmas so I won’t be able to attend this year :(

penegal

AFF Supporter
Last year's venue is no more... They have moved down the lane (literally) to the former Papa Goose premises.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech87