MEL Xmas dinner Sat 21 Dec 2019 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

MEL Xmas dinner Sat 21 Dec 2019

Added to Calendar: 21-12-19

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
@blackcat20 and I are heading into MEL to celebrate Christmas on the 21st of December. Would you care to join us?

We will confirm a location in the next month or so.

Please bring a wrapped gift to the value of $10 for the Kris Kringle with a twist.

Reactions: ALH

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
Last year's venue was quite loud as there was another function at the same time, so we won't be going back there.

We are happy to take suggestions, but we do have a couple of ideas up our sleeves to check out first.

serfty

Flights
My Map
Looks good ... the week before may have been tough for accommodation due to the Presidents Cup.

WP x 2 ...

Last edited:

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
Yep, it is the usual weekend for this ‘do’.

As @serfty said, the weekend before is a high-falutin’ golf tournament which may have limited accommodation choices. And it is a weekend that @blackcat20 and I both have free.

boomy

AFF Supporter
Was hoping for the 14th similar to last year. 21st is too close to Xmas so I won’t be able to attend this year :(

penegal

AFF Supporter
Last year's venue is no more... They have moved down the lane (literally) to the former Papa Goose premises.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcvague