Meet A Moderator, Perth, 26th & 27th November 2012 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Meet A Moderator, Perth, 26th & 27th November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
I have a 2 day trip to Perth planned for next week - flying over on Sunday 25th (DJ BNE/MEL/PER in J, arriving 9.05pm) and back to ADL on Wed 28th (QF590 dep 06.50am).

I have one client meeting that I believe will need to be at night (friends from BNE who moved over to PER, she is a QF FA), so I have scheduled that for Tuesday night.

Accom as usual is the Hilton.

So, PER members, check your diaries - who's up for a Monday night MaM - either the oft used pub or the restaurant we used last time?​

Must...Fly!

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Possibly, play indoor soccer on Monday's so depending on what's organised I could be interested!

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Must...Fly!, as I play indoor beach volleyball, I know one often doesn't know times until the day before - depending on how organised the venue/website/team are...

As an example, here's the last MaM thread

Last edited:

munitalP

Suspended
Flights
My Map
Darn you LW! 1 week out ( ;) ) anyway, have fun. Those who can't make meet a moderator, the following week, Sunday 2nd same time same place we are having meet not a moderator. All welcome as well.

JohnM

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Darn you LW! 1 week out ( ;) ) anyway, have fun. Those who can't make meet a moderator, the following week, Sunday 2nd same time same place we are having meet not a moderator. All welcome as well.
I'm in the east for two weeks from this Saturday, so can't make anything :(.

11sjw

Established Member
AFF Supporter
I'm around and happy to catch up for a drink. Will check the war room but it should be ok.

codash1099

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Two glorious fun filled days in hospital scheduled for those dates. I'd happily swap.

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
Pity to see some who can't make it, but I accept all the reasons - going as far as going to hospital to avoid me takes the cake :D ;)

V8Statesman, this will be training for the session with munitalP the following week.

cove

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Monday night sounds easy Lindsay....no hospital stays planned to miss you.

v8Statesman

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Pity to see some who can't make it, but I accept all the reasons - going as far as going to hospital to avoid me takes the cake :D ;)

V8Statesman, this will be training for the session with munitalP the following week.
Have you heard the plans???? :)

Reggie

Established Member
I am a possible. Not sure yet whether I will have a very early flight on Tuesday morning.

Boeta

Flights
My Map
Sorry Lindsay, would have enjoyed the opportunity to meet you, but unfortunately I'm on night shift at Terminal 3... :-|

Enjoy the trip!

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Silver
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
So I presume we'll meet at The Royal in East Perth ~6pm. Just had a small hiccup with client having to delay our afternoon meeting, so I may not make it until 6.30.

Great to some new handles looking at coming along.

Attendees:
Lindsay Wilson
v8Stateman
cove
StevePER

Possibles:
Must...Fly!!
11sjw
alieninperth
Reggie

Alas, no
munitalP
JohnM
codash1099
Boeta

Last edited:

oz_mark

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Those who can't make meet a moderator, the following week, Sunday 2nd same time same place we are having meet not a moderator.
...or is that 'Meet a Fluoro' :mrgreen:

(he said in jest, but now thinks it time to run very quickly away.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you're new to the world of frequent flyer points - or moving to a new country - it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the consider ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can't afford travel insurance, you can't afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and wh ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episod ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRH