Meet A Moderator, PER, 18 to 23 Jan 2015.

Discussion in 'Meetings and Social Events' started by QF WP, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Getting in very early for a Meet A Moderator in Perth. This won't be my next one...I'll be back before January

Just had the following confirmation about the dates for a Conference I attend every year...

Will probably fly over on Sunday 18th on VA (paid with Platinum upgrade) and back on Friday afternoon (23rd) - possibly QF and likely to be either a JASA or paid with upgrade to J, using my then worthless QF points. If QF do their Xmas Bonanza (Gift vouchers), then I might use them.

Also fairly certain that I'll be at the Hilton, so will have to book via the Conference Co-ordinators as soon as it comes online. Lucky person that shares with me will get free breakfasts as I'll still be Diamond ;)

Likely that I can get out of attending the Gala Ball (assuming Wed night) - will convince my other 2 business partners to go so I can see AFF'ers. Possible nights are any of Sun 18th or Gala Ball night (which will be either Tues or Wed, as Mon night will be Welcome Drinks).

I'll update this post when confirmation known.

2. Cynicor

Cynicor Established Member

Jun 13, 2007
    I'll be in Tokyo so I'm out. enjoy!

3. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear Established Member

Jul 17, 2004
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Talk about forward planning, although I know Ozfest and March 7 is planned for next year.

I need to plan for my own holidays, but yes I will be in town.