Looking for a new Qantas or Velocity FF BUSINESS Ccard for lower income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyMG

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
HI there,
Just ditched my ridiculous Westpac Business Choice REwards QantasMastercard, after they gave me my 90K points suddenly after 2 months (yes I completed the 3K spend.)

Here's my problem. I earn various amounts per year, and last year was only 62K (I'm a very very small business owner - teaching adult watercolour)
I want to be able to charge my studio room rent, and art materials to a card that earns points, ....not to mention why not get another card to churn. I need one I can use for business as I don't want my private ones to cancel the card or something, because I used it for work stuff.

Suggestions for a lower income earner? (since they don't take my husband's earnings into account.?) Most business cards are over 75K. Yes I do have an ABN. Thanks.

Qantas Money

Qantas Premier Platinum, $199 Annual Fee, 120k Qantas Points (Min Spend $1500/Month for 6 Months)

I had a look and see the minimum income is $35k - I have a problem too because I only work part time and self funded retiree who is a much lower risk than many others but they don't like to give me CC

Qantas Money

Qantas Premier Platinum, $199 Annual Fee, 120k Qantas Points (Min Spend $1500/Month for 6 Months)

I had a look and see the minimum income is $35k - I have a problem too because I only work part time and self funded retiree who is a much lower risk than many others but they don't like to give me CC

I'm not sure who the quote in your post is meant for or what it's about.
Sorry, no as mentioned, I want a BUSINESS credit card. Something I can pay work bills on.
I'm a watercolour teacher, part time, make around $69K or thereabouts a year, but it goes up and down. I want to be able to pay my hall rental, art materials, etc on a card. QPrem Plat is a private expenses card.

I'm not sure who the quote in your post is meant for or what it's about.
Sorry, no as mentioned, I want a BUSINESS credit card. Something I can pay work bills on.
I'm a watercolour teacher, part time, make around $69K or thereabouts a year, but it goes up and down. I want to be able to pay my hall rental, art materials, etc on a card. QPrem Plat is a private expenses card.
How would they know what its for - does it make that much difference whether business or private?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back