Linking QF Classic Award to Paid Fiji Airways Flight with QF Flight No

Status
Not open for further replies.

yngflyer

Intern
Hi
Looking at booking a trip to fiji and have a quick question:

can get the return journey fine as a buisness classic award fiji-sydney-perth

on the way over there is no classic award for business syd-fiji so if i book classic award from per-syd and pay syd-fiji will they link to booking so that when we check in in perth it will be like a connecting flight?

thanks
:)

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

markis10

Veteran Member
Linking a booking offers no protection like a single PNR and you will not be able to through check.

ozbeachbabe

Hi
Looking at booking a trip to fiji and have a quick question:

can get the return journey fine as a buisness classic award fiji-sydney-perth

on the way over there is no classic award for business syd-fiji so if i book classic award from per-syd and pay syd-fiji will they link to booking so that when we check in in perth it will be like a connecting flight?

thanks
:)

In the thread title you mention SYD/NAN is a QF flight number (FJ metal) - is that definitely the case?

It cannot be a QF itinerary with flights booked as FJ910 for example however if it's sold as QFxxx SYD/NAN when you checkin at PER give the CSA your connecting QF flight numbers & say you'd like your bags checked all the way to NAN.

As a safety net I would still allow plenty of time eg 3 hours just in case you need to recheck in SYD which I don't know if possible when flying in that direction.

If you have to buy two tickets anyway why not fly out of PER the day prior & overnight at SYD Airport which would be a less stressful option.

Status
Not open for further replies.