Last months status credits for shopping at Coles? | Page 3 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Last months status credits for shopping at Coles?

Just a quick update on the automatic Virgin CC points transfer issue. I spoke to Virgin Money and they are aware of the issue but were not able to provide a reason and when it would be resolved. Only that is was affecting 1000s of accounts and they are working on it.

My apologies in advance if this is not directly related to the topic of the original post - it is an interesting coincidence nonetheless.

Ains

Virgin
Platinum
Just a quick update on the automatic Virgin CC points transfer issue. I spoke to Virgin Money and they are aware of the issue but were not able to provide a reason and when it would be resolved. Only that is was affecting 1000s of accounts and they are working on it.

My apologies in advance if this is not directly related to the topic of the original post - it is an interesting coincidence nonetheless.
I too am affected by this issue. Points from last month haven't come across.

Some strange stuff happening with the transfers and no explanation as to why.

Will interesting to see how the the SC transfer goes this month ...

The automatic points transfer from my Virgin Money CC still has not occurred from last month. It wasn't a huge amount so I'm waiting to see what happens this month ...

SCs from Fly Buys for April have processed through to Velocity this morning. Looks like it is all back to normal.

Harthagan

Will interesting to see how the the SC transfer goes this month ...

The automatic points transfer from my Virgin Money CC still has not occurred from last month. It wasn't a huge amount so I'm waiting to see what happens this month ...
Yeah im waiting for my 100k bonus from amex velocity card. Amex says it was paid 3 weeks ago but still no sign of it in my velocity account!

Yeah im waiting for my 100k bonus from amex velocity card. Amex says it was paid 3 weeks ago but still no sign of it in my velocity account!
Are they showing on your AMEX account? Mine showed up as soon as I hit the 3k spend. They haven't transferred to my Velocity account yet but I assume that will happen when the 1st statement is generated.

Harthagan

Are they showing on your AMEX account? Mine showed up as soon as I hit the 3k spend. They haven't transferred to my Velocity account yet but I assume that will happen when the 1st statement is generated.
Yes it is showing on amex site. Might give it till next statement before chasing it up.

clipped_wings

Established Member
Flights
My Map
I think your points can hang in your Amex account until you choose what to do with them. I seem to remember ticking a box that allowed Amex to credit the points to Velocity automatically. And so that's what happens. Downside is - I missed out on the bonus transfer promotion last month, as the 118k Amex points were credited before the promo started.

Ains

Virgin
Platinum
They’ve come through for me today now too.

ols

Only the 9th of the month but no Coles status credits have appeared.
Usually the 3rd or 4th of the month for me.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wine strazar