Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

In the ADL QP, drowning my dreams. Last 767 out of ADL to MEL 17/12/14...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
Please watch out for an older pooch, in the ADL QP on the day...
Will be waring (wearing?), no, waring black sounds better, as a sign of remembrance for the old bird who will depart that day for MEL, and then out of Aust.
Will try to take up the most left hand side, opposite from the kids play area, right away from the kids play area!
Can't guest anyone in, as my one complimentary QP pass has been passed on to a friend, but if any ADL based QP members are there, watch out for the cider drinker.
My dreams will fly away with that final 767 out of ADL. Dreams and wishes, gone.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Are you going to be on that flight?

P.S. Wearing sounds much better. ;)

Steady

Flights
My Map
I hear you AustraliaPoochie, (but going to war is a little extreme )

I have my last QF 767 flight tomorrow (421) I was successful on my points upgrade request so it will be in J

ckck

I hear you AustraliaPoochie, (but going to war is a little extreme )

I have my last QF 767 flight tomorrow (421) I was successful on my points upgrade request so it will be in J 
I am on 421 tomorrow too. I received am email with an upgrade offer but I did not take it up so I shall be slumming it in Steerage.

Steady

Flights
My Map
I am on 421 tomorrow too. I received am email with an upgrade offer but I did not take it up so I shall be slumming it in Steerage.
So I will see you in the J lounge for a coffee then?

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
At the risk of being branded 'copper', there is a slim chance I may be able to join you, AustraliaPoochie.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowsfury