Happy birthday BlacKnox | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Happy birthday BlacKnox

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacKnox

birthday... what birthday (blacknox looks around :? )? Oh, you mean my birthday - now I remember :wink: . Certainly older, but wiser :?:

serfty

Flights
My Map
BlacKnox said:
birthday... what birthday (blacknox looks around :? )? Oh, you mean my birthday - now I remember :wink: . Certainly older, but wiser :?:
Yep, Happy Birthday from one Piscean to another. :D

BlacKnox

serfty said:
Happy Birthday from one Piscean to another. :D
Hey serfty, is your b'day ahead or behind? And I wonder if you're older or younger. As for me, I'm a fish chicken cross (year of the rooster) :D .

serfty

Flights
My Map
BlacKnox said:
... Hey serfty, is your b'day ahead or behind? And I wonder if you're older or younger. As for me, I'm a fish chicken cross (year of the rooster) :D .
Sunday;

DogFish!

Woof! :p

BlacKnox

serfty said:
Sun; DogFish!
Woof!

:p
Hmmm, can't say I'm too keen about the dogs. BlacKnoxTB always says she was born in the year of the puppy (dog) and I the year of the chicken (rooster) :D .

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Looks like you also share birthday with JohnK (3 March), my brother and one of my best friends (both 28 Feb).

No wonder we get on well together...PIscean and Virgo are 180 degrees opposite on the Zodiac.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
Lindsay Wilson said:
Looks like you also share birthday with JohnK (3 March)
<cough>

Lindsay if you know something I don't this would be a good time to tell me. :shock:

Has my mother been lying to me since I was born telling me I was born in February with star sign of Aquarius. :?

JohnK

AFF Supporter
NM said:
JohnK said:
... I was born telling me I was born in February with star sign of Aquarius. :?
Ahh, now that explains it :D .
I hope you are referring to Aquarians being noted stirrers. :wink:

BlacKnox

Lindsay Wilson said:
Looks like you also share birthday with JohnK (3 March), ...
Now that would be too small a world I propose :p :D . Anyway, since I have the chance - a very belated happy birthday to you too JohnK .

JohnK

AFF Supporter
BlacKnox said:
Lindsay Wilson said:
Looks like you also share birthday with JohnK (3 March), ...
Now that would be too small a world I propose :p :D . Anyway, since I have the chance - a very belated happy birthday to you too JohnK .
Thanks BlacKnox but my birthday is a lot more belated than yours. Lindsay is confusing me with another JohnK he knows. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Homer