Go for Gold - Limited Edition QF pyjamas

Matt_01

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I did think about it for a nano second but then I do have about 10 pairs that don't get worn that much. Still love my Rio ones though
I will match your 10 pairs with my 10 sets that are not used that much and raise you another 25 of unused. The pot could have been higher if I had not given away 30+ sets on this site and probably the same amount to family and others :)

IMG_2896.jpeg

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
I will match your 10 pairs with my 10 sets that are not used that much and raise you another 25 of unused. The pot could have been higher if I had not given away 30+ sets on this site and probably the same amount to family and others :)

View attachment 254305

I feel a new thread coming on....show us your hotel loot collection ;)

milehighclub

Established Member
Solutions
Finally, did QF really spend money on pyjamas or do you think these were ordered and committed to pre-Covid?
This absolutely would have been done pre covid. The lead in times are quite large because you have to ship them all around the world.

Brissy1

Got some. Used points not $, yes poor value but now I feel they were free. Hopefully arrive in time to wear the gold ones watching the Matildas win the final?

cove

Enthusiast
Solutions
Mrscove has zillions of points so we used a few today for these pajama sets. Very handy for Christmas presents....

nancypants

Maybe the benefit for p1 is being able to buy more than the 2 sets I was limited to? Or maybe they’re not selling as well as anticipated 😉

Matt_01

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Maybe the benefit for p1 is being able to buy more than the 2 sets I was limited to? Or maybe they’re not selling as well as anticipated 😉
I have not purchased any and was not aware there was a purchase limit imposed.

kpc

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
I just bought 2 lots of 2 separately without an issue. :)

Brissy1

"Product Details
Qantas Olympic and Centenary twin sleeper suit pack - LIMITED STOCK (Limited to 2 sets per member)"

But it seems qfa is happy to sell, sell, sell.

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Myrna

Mrscove has zillions of points so we used a few today for these pajama sets. Very handy for Christmas presents....
Hubby would like to know if you are going to bid for the second hand pair of A380 SkyBed seats?