Flybuys Velocity Status Credits late to Post

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
For those who have turned on auto-transfer and qualify for bonus credits, all credits (including December standard credits, and the bonus credits) will be credited by Velocity in February.

Thanks for letting us know, that is helpful info!

aus_flyer

Established Member
For those who have turned on auto-transfer and qualify for bonus credits, all credits (including December standard credits, and the bonus credits) will be credited by Velocity in February.
Bugger. That kinda mucks up my chase for Platinum status!

cmon0005

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Hi @flybuys,

Any update on when during Feb are Status credits/bonus credits are going to be credited?

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

SYD

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Is it just me or are others still waiting for Jan SCs (due to post Feb)?

SYD

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Yep. Mine must have snuck in then also!

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eccocateringau