DoubleTree Perth Northbridge | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

DoubleTree Perth Northbridge

turtlemichael

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I notice that the new DT Perth Northbridge is accepting reservations from January 31, 2019. Previously the website had said it was opening in October 2018. This is either the usual completion date drift or they are being cautious, like West Hotel Sydney was, and will bring opening date forward as the time nears if completion goes to plan. Either way it will be a welcome addition in the West. I am hoping I can stay in mid-December but we shall see.

turtlemichael

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I notice that the new DT Perth Northbridge is accepting reservations from January 31, 2019. Previously the website had said it was opening in October 2018. This is either the usual completion date drift or they are being cautious, like West Hotel Sydney was, and will bring opening date forward as the time nears if completion goes to plan. Either way it will be a welcome addition in the West. I am hoping I can stay in mid-December but we shall see.
I'm wondering if anyone has any information on whether the new DoubleTree Perth Northbridge will open in advance of the listed date of January 31st?

beardoc

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Makes flippping hotels in Perth a lot easier for mattress runs on stays when they do! I'll be looking forward to this one. I do like the Parmelia, but Hilton alternatives are great.

Denali

AFF Supporter
Any idea if the pool will be indoors or outdoors? Making a booking for August

cheers,

Finale

Flights
My Map
I booked 2 stays from next weekend. Will report back. Hilton looked a bit tired and looked like there was no view from room and no lounge so we picked this one instead. Hotel confirmed Diamond members can have breakfast in restaurant or lounge and also mentioned lounge breakfast was good as well.

kermatu

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
I was about to stay there this week but as my arrival was so late the lounge would have been wasted -- plus there was a better rate at the Parmelia and I negotiated some good benefits with them in advance as a repeat guest. But definitely keen to see feedback and probably stay at the DT in the future.

Daver6

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Being a PER local...I'd imagine the DT has much better proximity to a bigger range of places to eat and drink, especially something casual. Heaps of great little wine and beer options around Northbridge and Yagan Square area now.

moa999

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Good looking lounge.
Looks like a decent food selection - count 5 hot pots

Austman

AFF Supporter
The food is like a mini buffet restaurant. Drinks are waiter service.

Rooms aren’t big but they are comfortable:

35386F0F-2F08-4DAB-A1A7-FC0E5AF9BD1F.jpeg 2246B674-0C0F-4DF7-90B5-0DAF2B0507F7.jpeg

Last edited:

Austman

AFF Supporter
Outside views.

IMO it seems a little bit of a seedy area. There are two adult shops directly opposite!

38D64244-739D-4845-8154-2E218A9592A9.jpeg55A20C6B-E88B-4A96-A36E-06ED026A1A32.jpeg

AFF on Air Podcast

• Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York – a feat it aims to ach ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaa99