Targeted? Not working for me.$15 off $100 spend at Dan Murphys using code MYDANS15
Ends 26/10/26
Apologies. It does say exclusive.Targeted? Not working for me.
I live in hope of imminent ‘exclusive’ emailApologies. It does say exclusive.
I think Stephen would like that... but probably old enough to be my fathernew young gun winemakers
As always with DM, these kind of prices are store specific and not national.Novum Chardonnay $34.8 each in a six pack, but if you go to https://www.danmurphys.com.au/search?searchTerm=Novum you can add single bottle at around 36
There are quite a few multi saver deals at Liquorland atm that seem to be very good value. Perhaps a pricing error. Most are only available if you select standard delivery. Might be regional - I'm in Vic.Thanks! 6 for 66 incl delivery
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Tried a few times but nothing went through, unlucky I guessThere are quite a few multi saver deals at Liquorland atm that seem to be very good value. Perhaps a pricing error. Most are only available if you select standard delivery. Might be regional - I'm in Vic.
You also get 10% off 6 or more. E.g. Sensi 18K Organic Prosecco 750mL $27 down to $3.15 for a 88.33% discount.
Anyway here's a list of what I could see, ignoring anything less than half price:
I bought a mixed dozen, most of the good stuff was unavailable thoughTried a few times but nothing went through, unlucky I guess![]()
That's probably still too much for mostThere are quite a few multi saver deals at Liquorland atm that seem to be very good value. Perhaps a pricing error. Most are only available if you select standard delivery. Might be regional - I'm in Vic.
You also get 10% off 6 or more. E.g. Sensi 18K Organic Prosecco 750mL $27 down to $3.15 for a 88.33% discount.
Anyway here's a list of what I could see, ignoring anything less than half price:
At around 1pm I had a look. Sone of the items were no longer available. In the end ordered a couple of dozen mixed at an average of $7.50 per bottle. Dispatch email received 5pm.There are quite a few multi saver deals at Liquorland atm that seem to be very good value. Perhaps a pricing error. Most are only available if you select standard delivery. Might be regional - I'm in Vic.
You also get 10% off 6 or more. E.g. Sensi 18K Organic Prosecco 750mL $27 down to $3.15 for a 88.33% discount.
Anyway here's a list of what I could see, ignoring anything less than half price:

It's generally a good idea to check the winery website too,Really belongs in the "scams" thread - Dans and others now selling two versions of Sidewood Sparkling in almost identical bottles. The original, named "Sidewood Sparkling", is a popular poor-man's champagne ($26) The dodgy one is also labelled as "Sidewood Sparkling" adding the word "Pinot". $22. Cheap fruity bubbles.
. "Sidewood Sparkling " and "Sidewood Sparkling Pinot"
View attachment 524882
Wondering if this has anything to do with the appointment earlier this year of Samuel Smith as Sidewood's distributor
sidewood.com.au
