Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

blackcat20

Enthusiast
As expected from my Coles delivery scheduled today, I really hope they show up at 6pm with a 15c plastic bag:
I got that yesterday, then a text saying it was on the way, then another to say it would be delivered shortly. No joy unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Rug

GoingGrey

Intern
I got that yesterday, then a text saying it was on the way, then another to say it would be delivered shortly. No joy unfortunately.
Yep me too
I got the text to say come and collect and was there in the car park ready to pick only to be told it had been cancelled when I rang for the delivery. No email. Had to call customer care who were pretty nonchalant about it all and wanted to give me a store credit which I declined in favor of a refund😒

• Agree
Reactions: Rug

gxia

Intern
Yep me too
I got the text to say come and collect and was there in the car park ready to pick only to be told it had been cancelled when I rang for the delivery. No email. Had to call customer care who were pretty nonchalant about it all and wanted to give me a store credit which I declined in favor of a refund😒
I just got price matched for 5 bottles in Dan Murphy without any issue.

AFAFA

now only 20 packs left, $34.83 delivered, every vintage of The Redhead has been rated 95/96pts by Gary Walsh and Jeremy Oliver :)
It's the 2017 though right? Has this been rated on winefront? Couldn't find it.

qaz

Established Member
It's the 2017 though right? Has this been rated on winefront? Couldn't find it.

no vintage mentioned - 2017 HH96, JO95

sorry forgot that there's 10% off when joining the free wine club with no obligation as a Limestone member, making it $31.67 delivered i.e. 10% off = $19 = delivery cost

gxia

Intern
no vintage mentioned - 2017 HH96, JO95

sorry forgot that there's 10% off when joining the free wine club with no obligation as a Limestone member, making it $31.67 delivered i.e. 10% off = $19 = delivery cost
Luckily I did join :)

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinkyquokka