Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals | Page 668 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Bushman123

This one coincided nicely with my $25 cellardoor.co birthday credit and the chalambar on special. 😁

Also, shopback have 20% at Firstchoice today (capped at $30) some very decent prices on scotch.... and possibly wine😄
Any chance of an invite to the cellardoor forumites? Many thanks!!

michaelm

Anyone got any good Langtons prices on their radars at the moment for the $50 Amex credits? Thinking of getting a couple of the phenomenally well reviewed 2018 Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier before CR at 85 a bottle, given I don’t recall ever seeing that wine noticeably discounted, and I’m sure in 10 years I won’t be regretting it.

Podolo

Anyone got any good Langtons prices on their radars at the moment for the $50 Amex credits? Thinking of getting a couple of the phenomenally well reviewed 2018 Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier before CR at 85 a bottle, given I don’t recall ever seeing that wine noticeably discounted, and I’m sure in 10 years I won’t be regretting it.
My amex offer is spend $200 get $40 back.

unfunkable

My plat edge is 40 back, my explorer is 50. It's such a shame the offers are not glitched and doubled up like last time

mouseman99

Intern
My amex offer is spend $200 get $40 back.
I have spend 200 get 75 back. Pretty decent.

Edit: just a question on this. If the order is $190 and you add $10 delivery, does this count trying to hit the $200 spend? Anyone know?
Thanks

Last edited:

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Any reason why you wouldnt use it?

And I just can't see anything at a great price point, even with $75 off a $200 spend.

Last edited:

mouseman99

Intern

And I just can't see anything at a great price point, even with $75 of a $200 spend.
thanks for that. Good point. I'll have a proper read later.
When i purchase I tend to stick to smaller amounts and I'll split it with someone else at work. That way I normally only have 3-6 bottles of any particular type. I dont fall into the lifetime category (just yet anyway)

poochio

And I just can't see anything at a great price point, even with $75 of a $200 spend.
If it helps, it works for auctions too

PeteL

And I just can't see anything at a great price point, even with $75 off a $200 spend.
I would be getting this

Or Adelina Field Blend.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFEP