Colorado Group Bonus Points Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibspmuh

Just got a postcard in the mail with an offer of 1000 bonus points when spending $100 or more in a single transaction on your AMEX at Colorado, diana ferrari, Jag, Mathers or Williams. Unfortunately the T&C's say it's limited to the cardmember the postcard is addressed to though - not that I'm likely to make use of the offer personally. I'm guessing others can expect it in their mailbox sometime soon as well. :D

Good to see the promos still happening.....this and the BP one....

So the mistake rate in the "Coffee No-limit" promo has not put Amex off.

I got my Colorado postcard today...I possibly might need to buy news shoes at Colorado, Mathers or Williams, so it could be useful to score 1K points.

Again, like the BP one, we are automatically registered....something they learnt from the Everyday Spend promo. Plus the T&C's have the 8-10 weeks to post, plus no Corporate or QF Amex cards etc.

I got my Colorado postcard today...I possibly might need to buy news shoes at Colorado, Mathers or Williams, so it could be useful to score 1K points.
New shoes are always a big expense for the beginning of the new school year. But no promo invitation for me :evil:

I could always go shopping with you and the kids...I'll pay for them, so long as you pay me with something other than Amex :D

I could always go shopping with you and the kids...I'll pay for them, so long as you pay me with something other than Amex :D
I have a lot of Monopoly money around here - will that do?

Do you accept Diners Club? At least I can get those points into AA fairly easily.

I have a lot of Monopoly money around here - will that do?

Do you accept Diners Club? At least I can get those points into AA fairly easily.
Yep, @2:1 "2 Diners Club Reward points = 1 Airline point."

Has anybody got these bonus points yet??

My gym shoes have just died and I'll need a new pair. As it's been quite a while since I was in a shoe store, I don't think either of the shoe shores mentioned stock them.

Thinking about getting them in the post Xmas sales anyway, so probably would need to get two to get over the $100 requirement.

My local shopping centre does not have a Colorado group mens shoe shop, so I decided to travel out to Macquarie Centre to find the Williams or Mathers shop. I had fully intended to buy a new pair of business shoes for work.

I parked my car and had to walk through Myers. Unfortunately, they had some reduced shoes with further reductions - ended up with a cheap pair of Hush Puppies for $65 instead of $100+ (It was marked as a further 25% off the already reduced price).

That meant no bonii from this promo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back