CHC Dinner Saturday 7th March 2020 | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

CHC Dinner Saturday 7th March 2020

Added to Calendar: 07-03-20

Eija

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Hi Matt_01 would you kindly add me also. Will cancel my single booking once confirmed.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Hi Matt_01 would you kindly add me also. Will cancel my single booking once confirmed.
The booking I have has been confirmed for 8 by Bloody Mary's. Current seat count is updated to 6, being; Eija, CMA222, CMA222+1, Doug, MrsM and myself.

2 seats still available, if you would like to join please let me know so I can add you to the table count and ensure I do not over book.

@Eija I have sent you a PM with the reservation details.

Last edited:

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Ok, flights booked. I am on QF8766 arriving 1400 Friday, and departing Sunday on QF138 at 0615. :oops:
So you a going straight from Bloody Mary's/(after party) to the Airport?

As far as this dinner goes, I will miss again. I will be travelling that weekend but not to CHC.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
So you a going straight from Bloody Mary's/(after party) to the Airport?

As far as this dinner goes, I will miss again. I will be travelling that weekend but not to CHC.
Just about. I have to get to SYD in time to get my PER flight! ;)

Citoyen

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
I'm hoping this isn't full up - I'd love to join if anyone's still got a table spot
(If all taken mmm, there's always FTU in DC

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Dinner is getting a little closer - and I am getting a little excited!

A reminder to everyone that just because you have posted in this thread that you would like to go doesn't mean anything has been booked for you.

You need to either:
  • Make your own booking at the restaurant,
  • Or ask someone else who is going to add you to their booking.
This is an attempt to share the responsibility around. @blackcat20 and I have been burnt in the past with people saying they will go and then cancelling at the last minute, leaving us to make up the difference with the restaurant.

Citoyen

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Ok OK I ain't too proud to beg - Does anyone have a spare or a cancelation on their booking before I go through the embarrassment of making a booking for 1 ?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex2211