CHC Dinner Saturday 7th March 2020 | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

CHC Dinner Saturday 7th March 2020

Added to Calendar: 07-03-20

GPH

Flights
My Map
We are aiming to book EK412 as well.

However, I’ve talked GPH into a leisurely road trip afterwards to ZQN, for a week or so and flying home from there.
Hopefully that doesn’t conflict with an office move at that time.

• Agree
Reactions: ALH

CMA222

Platinum. Booked EK 412/ EK 413 for 6 March and 8 March. Just noticed everyone is doing EK F but I had already booked J so we will cope - and can come and visit. Self and +1 - who also did AKL last year and CHC the year before so she is getting used to these events. Accommodation to be determined.

Is there to be one table that we book onto or do we just make a booking and see what happens on the night ??

Flights
My Map
Platinum. Booked EK 412/ EK 413 for 6 March and 8 March. Just noticed everyone is doing EK F but I had already booked J so we will cope - and can come and visit. Self and +1 - who also did AKL last year and CHC the year before so she is getting used to these events. Accommodation to be determined.

Is there to be one table that we book onto or do we just make a booking and see what happens on the night ??
Just make a booking for yourself (and anyone traveling with you, or that youd like to share a table with). If people want to PM me names we can contact the restaurant and see if they can at least group the bookings in one area.

Flights
My Map
Yep accommodation next decision - The George, Heritage, Crowne Plaza - hopefully there will be some intel floating around as to which is best.

Edit - just called Bloody Mary's and made booking - BC I did tell Drew he should expect a call at some time requesting a large table to accommodate a number of bookings - should not be a problem he said - they will try to accommodate.

Last edited:

Eija

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
@CMA222 I'm on the same flights/days...suppose 6G is almost F :)
@blackcat20 if you would be so kind as to put me on the restaurant list.

Last edited:
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From what I understand we each need to do our own restaurant bookings. I don’t fancy sitting at a table for one, so I will give it a miss time.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Platinum. Booked EK 412/ EK 413 for 6 March and 8 March. Just noticed everyone is doing EK F but I had already booked J so we will cope - and can come and visit.....
I will have to mention to the CSM that the Riff Raff in J stays in J and no sneaking into to F for a visit :p:p. Unless the entire F cabin is full of AFFers, then I will just have to shut the door.:rolleyes:;)

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizzie Bateman