CHC Dinner Saturday 7th March 2020 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

CHC Dinner Saturday 7th March 2020

Added to Calendar: 07-03-20

blackcat20

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
As is tradition, @JessicaTam and I are planning to head to New Zealand for dinner on the long weekend next year. However we are going back to basics; we've booked a table at our chosen restaurant, and if anyone would like to join us, they are also welcome to book (and will therefore be responsible for their own booking).

Date: Saturday 7th March 2020
Time: 7pm
Location: Bloody Mary's, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch Central

Dress code: as per previous years, please dress up, as it's a special occasion to travel to NZ for dinner

ALH

AFF Supporter
will i be coming too?
Good Grief! :rolleyes:

Given QF's recent pricing for CHC, I might have to fly VA :eek:
Guess it will be GPH & ALH alone in the FLounge then

Sounds like that's up to you :p
As if I would dare leave him at home alone ;)

It will be great to see you.

Remember that it will be up to you to book at the restaurant if you are able to come along. :)
Too slow, Chicken Marengo. Already sorted :cool:

Last edited:

Matt_01

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
As is tradition, @JessicaTam and I are planning to head to New Zealand for dinner on the long weekend next year. However we are going back to basics; we've booked a table at our chosen restaurant, and if anyone would like to join us, they are also welcome to book (and will therefore be responsible for their own booking).

Date: Saturday 7th March 2020
Time: 7pm
Location: Bloody Mary's, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch Central

Dress code: as per previous years, please dress up, as it's a special occasion to travel to NZ for dinner
MrsM and I are both platinum. @ALH and @GPH we will be in an F lounge somewhere but will likely look at the EK option out of SYD, preferably in F if MrsM gets her way :rolleyes: :) not that I will complain.

Playing dress up so do I bring along a 3 piece suit, must think about that. ;)

Last edited:

ALH

AFF Supporter
MrsM and I are both platinum. @ALH and @GPH we will be in an F lounge somewhere but will likely look at the EK option out of SYD, preferably in F if MrsM gets her way :rolleyes: :) not that I will complain.

Playing dress up so do I bring along a 3 piece suit, must think about that. ;)

Challenge..............accepted!

I don’t think the SYD FLounge has ever recovered from our group’s antics on the way over to CHC in 2017

.......or for that matter, the Emirates F Cabin & J Bar home to MEL.

Last edited:

GPH

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Challenge..............accepted!

I don’t think the SYD FLounge has ever recovered from our group on the way over to CHC in 2017

.......or for that matter, the Emirates F Cabin & on-board J Bar home to MEL.
I guess we’re in F then :)

Matt_01

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I have managed to get x1 F redemption on EK412 on 6 Mar and EK413 on 8 Mar. Time to rollout my average cost of travel speech and how much that saves us, MrsM just rolls her eyes and thinks ‘whatever’ o_O ;) :). We will be in EK F.

Last edited:

ALH

AFF Supporter
I have managed to get x1 F redemption on EK412 on 6 Mar and EK413 on 8 Mar. Time to rollout my average cost of travel speech and how much that saves us, MrsM just rolls her eyes and thinks ‘whatever’ o_O ;) :). We will be in EK F.
We are aiming to book EK412 as well.

However, I’ve talked GPH into a leisurely road trip afterwards to ZQN, for a week or so and flying home from there.

Last edited:

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tour1ngayviettrip