[Cancelled] SIN lounge crawl 7 June 2020 | Page 2 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

[Cancelled] SIN lounge crawl 7 June 2020

Eija

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Gold...waiting to see what QF & QR are offering :cool:

moa999

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Gold...waiting to see what QF & QR are offering :cool:
Agree with the prior comments though that QR access might be tough (given what they do in BKK).

Albeit the space shown in the article looks almost as big as EK, and they've only got 3 A350 flights a day, each with 36-46 J seats.

Aeolus

Established Member
Not even in economy? :D
What, and let you people throw peanuts/pretzels down the stairs at me?!?! (assuming you are all on QF36?) - No way! :p
BTW I won't be on the party flight, actually going the opposite way as most of you (to KUL on the 7th). Managed to secure QF35 on the 6th.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Goodness me! All award seats already taken by you lot?!?!
None left for me. :rolleyes:
You are not looking hard enough, I just to a look and there is still F and J availability on QF and BA. I did consider changing to F but @Hvr would miss out on the pleasure of my company. :)

Aeolus

Established Member
You are not looking hard enough, I just to a look and there is still F and J availability on QF and BA. I did consider changing to F but @Hvr would miss out on the pleasure of my company. :)
I won’t be flying back to Oz on the 7th.
Was only searching for flights to Sin on the 6th. Anyway managed to get QF to release a seat on QF35 for me on the 6th.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Edit: I stand corrected. No U availability on QF36, 38, 2, 82 and 52. o_O
Interesting although nothing is showing up on EF for QF, on the QF site I can still see availability in F or J (depending on the aircraft) on QF36, 38 and 52.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Interesting although nothing is showing up on EF for QF, on the QF site I can still see availability in F or J (depending on the aircraft) on QF36, 38 and 52.
OK. I was looking at EF.

I have a week of annual leave after the run, so might play 'spin the bottle' for a destination in a few months.

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
That may be P1 availability ...
I have not thought of it from that angle, it could be. One day when I am a bit board I may have to to a search on day using MrsM account who has the partner WP and see if there is any difference in reward availability.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anton Meyerink