[Cancelled] SIN lounge crawl 7 June 2020 | Page 9 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

[Cancelled] SIN lounge crawl 7 June 2020

Matt_01

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Although I am a non starter at the moment due to no outward flight, if we are allowed to fly in June, carriers are flying to SIN and the self isolation has come to an end I can always rebook.

Last edited:

JohnK

Veteran Member
It’s always held on the long weekend in June with the lounge run on Sun and arrival Mon to recover before start of week.
Some of us don't have that public holiday and we go straight to work on arrival. ;)

I'd be surprised if June was OK to travel. Australia might be OK but not sure about the rest of the world.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Did you get notified of your flight cancellation? I just checked and QF35 is still there and not marked as cancelled so I’m wondering if I’ve missed something?
My MEL-SIN leg has was announced as cancelled a month ago, but it is still showing in the PNR as well as on the GDS (but 0'ed out).

Hvr

Qantas
Platinum
And now I've received the phone call from QF asking me if I want the fees and points refunded. Yes please, the money will take 8-10 weeks to go back on my card.

Only one trip left in my bookings now. :(

Kiwi_Flyer

Flights
My Map
Just booked a domestic (NZ) trip for this weekend. It won't be the same as SIN and minus your company :( but still nice to get away from home for a short break after the longest time grounded in about 25 years.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamBart