To Exchange Can anyone swap 2 ANZ Black passes for Qantas Lounge from now to November?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craney

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I'm a QP WP so don't need the passes for me but Mum and Dad (in their 70s) are in Europe and I'd like to get two passes for them to go to the lounge at LHR before their trip home in July. I assigned them my passes for the forward trip in November (they flew in late April).

I called the concierge yesterday but was told it's two in any 12 month period - so I can't get anymore until November. I'd previously thought (assumed I guess) it was 2 every 12 months, and my anniversary is in late May.

Anyway, if anyone would be happy to trust me and swap two passes from now until November, send me a DM. I'd love to treat Mum and Dad to an evening in the London lounge.

I'm a QP WP so don't need the passes for me but Mum and Dad (in their 70s) are in Europe and I'd like to get two passes for them to go to the lounge at LHR before their trip home in July. I assigned them my passes for the forward trip in November (they flew in late April).

I called the concierge yesterday but was told it's two in any 12 month period - so I can't get anymore until November. I'd previously thought (assumed I guess) it was 2 every 12 months, and my anniversary is in late May.

Anyway, if anyone would be happy to trust me and swap two passes from now until November, send me a DM. I'd love to treat Mum and Dad to an evening in the London lounge.

If it falls through, get back to me. I have two

Thanks heaps. I've now got one for Dad, but the donor is having trouble assigning one to Mum. Will let you know how it goes in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back