BP Plus + Qantas Business Rewards (Earn up to 100,000 Qantas points) | Page 7 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

BP Plus + Qantas Business Rewards (Earn up to 100,000 Qantas points)

...they confirmed the offer was updated to 5 x $150/month during the first 9 months of membership. Meaning that if you didn't make the spend in April, you'll still qualify for bonus points in future months, provided you meet the min spend in at least 5 individual months.
Just received an email from BP Plus this morning, making this offer update official.

quemco

Needed 12 Status Credits before 31 May. Filled up tanker Monday to get to 2,000 litres on BP Rewards, points came through Tuesday, 20 status credits today (Thursday).
Very Happy:cool:
Woolworths sign on 10 days ago, no 10 status credits there yet.

Roger Rabbit

April bonus points posted 6/6.
Sub $100 spends on both accounts so wasn't expecting any bonus points.
Just noticed no points for actual spend have posted since 16/2.. go figure..

lucky777

Intern
Quite a drama at my end.
Emailed bp plus team to clarify eligible purchase for getting bonus points, and then got confirmation that besides list on ineligible items (mainly gift card tabacco etc), everything else would be eligible. We have then been making purchase as per this guideline. After 3 months, when I login into my account today, I noticed both myself and my partner's account did not receive any points. Emailed Bp plus team, they said "I can confirm that I provided incorrect information to you. I apologise for that."

Not sure what to do here, we have purchased many products which we did not have to just to meet spending requirement, not we have been told we have been provided incorrect infromation...

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Are we meant to be earning base points to our QBR accounts? I've had a 10k bonus but no other points.

Roger Rabbit

Quite a drama at my end.
Emailed bp plus team to clarify eligible purchase for getting bonus points, and then got confirmation that besides list on ineligible items (mainly gift card tabacco etc), everything else would be eligible. We have then been making purchase as per this guideline. After 3 months, when I login into my account today, I noticed both myself and my partner's account did not receive any points. Emailed Bp plus team, they said "I can confirm that I provided incorrect information to you. I apologise for that."

Not sure what to do here, we have purchased many products which we did not have to just to meet spending requirement, not we have been told we have been provided incorrect infromation...
They were partly correct. All other item purchases accrue points ...only fuel spend counts toward 10k monthly

Anyone looked into the easiest method to cancel?..or are we all chasing the extra 50k

lucky777

Intern
They were partly correct. All other item purchases accrue points ...only fuel spend counts toward 10k monthly

Anyone looked into the easiest method to cancel?..or are we all chasing the extra 50k
Hi Roger,

They arent right, my question was very specific. Which purchase qualifies for 10k qantus bonus offer...

Roger Rabbit

Hi Roger,

They arent right, my question was very specific. Which purchase qualifies for 10k qantus bonus offer...
Sorry .. just reread and noticed the bonus mentioned.
Their support has been really good for me so far..and they seem fairly lenient with point spends of late .. so you may have a good chance of getting them credited if you make a case on the initial misinformation.
How much went through on fuel purchases?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saffron