Best rate guarantee

Discussion in 'Le Club Accorhotels' started by knasty, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. knasty

knasty Active Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Sorry if this us a noob question - first time considering a BRG claim. Ratestogo has a 15% off deal which applies to an Accor hotel in Austria I am looking to stay at, so 15% off the cheapest rate vs booking direct. The code is freely available on their website. I think this should qualify but wanted to double check if anyone has done the same recently?

2. Virgin Bart

Virgin Bart Established Member

Pardon my extreme negativity to this scheme. I had tried four times to get a price "beaten" and each time some ridiculous, broken-English and dismissive reply comes through rejecting my claim... And this is with bookings not requiring a code.

Stay away, I wouldn't bother.

3. knasty

knasty Active Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Thanks for the feedback

4. Phillippe M

Phillippe M Intern

Jul 22, 2010
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    On a positive note with the BRG, I booked a room for this week at Pullman Cairns International. I saw that there were other cheaper websites (around $20) over 3 nights, so wasn't to worried if it didn't get approved.

So I put the claim in just after booking it on Saturday afternoon, and this morning got confirmation that it had been approved and as it was a prepaid booking, the credit can either be used while at the hotel, or if not used will be refunded on checkout.

So pretty happy about that, so ended up saving an extra $40, which covered the cost of the breakfast!! :)

5. M@rcoPolo

M@rcoPolo Active Member

Sep 20, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Would BRG also work in case of Accor sales / promotions advertised at lower price than a pre-paid booking already made @ accor.com?