Bankwest Qantas Transaction Acct - reducing points earn | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Bankwest Qantas Transaction Acct - reducing points earn

Hi

Anyone else receive an email from Bankwest saying that from 1 April 2020 the points earn on your balance will be reduced?

“The number of Qantas Points you earn each day per $100 of account balance will reduce from 0.4 to 0.3 points. In addition, the number of Qantas Points earned per Eligible Purchase will reduce from 5 points to 3. The number of points earned from an Eligible ATM Withdrawal overseas remains unchanged at 5 points. This affects clause 1 of the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.”

K

Happy Trails

Established Member
Hi

Anyone else receive an email from Bankwest saying that from 1 April 2020 the points earn on your balance will be reduced?

“The number of Qantas Points you earn each day per $100 of account balance will reduce from 0.4 to 0.3 points. In addition, the number of Qantas Points earned per Eligible Purchase will reduce from 5 points to 3. The number of points earned from an Eligible ATM Withdrawal overseas remains unchanged at 5 points. This affects clause 1 of the Bankwest Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.”

K
I've not yet received the email, but I had a premonition of this just this morning as we were discussing interest rates on bank deposits.

woodyren

No. Haven't recieved yet but undoubtably will soon. I was wondering when they would reduce points earn in line with falling interest rates.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjny