ANZ QF Black - 10k bonus points on Telco bill payment before 31 July 22

Interesting. Did you receive this via email or have to activate somehow?

It’s not just for the black. I have the Freq Flyer Platinum and received the offer by email too.

No activation etc, just pay two telco bills of $15 or more before 31 July. It can be two different telcos too.

Received by email, no registration. May be it is targeted as I paid a couple of telco bills when I was doing the minimum spend, then none since, as use Amex which has higher points ear. But next two will be Visa.

Just got this offer in the mail today. I'm curious to know when it took effect from, as I only have 1 monthly bill with any of the telcos listed (which is normally paid by direct debit). Here's hoping I'll be able to pay part of my next bill in advance, and the rest by direct debit to make me eligible.

Happily received in today's mail also.
Made a $20 Telstra payment today, one next week, all good.

Last edited:
Mail arrival for me too. Needing two bills paid in less than two months needs some manual intervention but happily obliged

Is this offer for the Black card as well? Have not seen this offer pop up yet.
Yes. I didn't get the email but it came in the mail a few weeks ago.

Not sure if you will receive it seeing as it ended on the last day of July. ☹️

Im curious if this targetted people with cards about to renew?

Although I did the two payments well before end of July, the 10k points not on my latest statement, looked at the terms and says will pay after 31 July and may take up to 90 days; that means if I want these cant churn before the annual fee hits in August.

Im curious if this targetted people with cards about to renew?

Although I did the two payments well before end of July, the 10k points not on my latest statement, looked at the terms and says will pay after 31 July and may take up to 90 days; that means if I want these cant churn before the annual fee hits in August.
Good question. My renewal date is end of June, so I was waiting to hold onto the card before dropping it soon - waiting to see if AMEX do a good referral/sign off offer in August, which seems to be their preferred time.

Back