Anyone received online mall points lately?

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by deebens, Jun 14, 2018.

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. deebens

deebens Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Gone onto 10 weeks for a purchase without any points posting. Received the confirmation on the day.

Anyone similar recently?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. mannej

mannej Senior Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Perth
    My last two purchases, 1 has landed but the other hasn't yet.

The e-mail confirmation has changed from 30 days to 4-8 weeks, however saying that I do believe others are having issues with points landing.

3. Mattg

Mattg Senior Member

Aug 21, 2011
    CBR
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  4. Lolkkkj

Lolkkkj Newbie

Jun 14, 2018
    Same! I bought almost every thing from DJ. I stop recept point since March. It is more than 8 weeks now.

I usually click&collect, and I throw invoice.. Damn... spend around $5000 on DJ. Still wait for my 25000 Qantas points. I hate u, Qantas.