Altitude points and MH

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumpy

With MH now joining OW we now have an outlet for the Alt points to be used for something useful.

Will MH flights on points accrue SC's for QF?

Is it possible to book MH flights using MH points but have the points put on to QFF?

Also is there anyway of booking QF international flights using Altitude points?

With MH now joining OW we now have an outlet for the Alt points to be used for something useful.

Will MH flights on points accrue SC's for QF?

Is it possible to book MH flights using MH points but have the points put on to QFF?

Also is there anyway of booking QF international flights using Altitude points?

We have to wait to see some details, but until MH formally join OW, there probably won't be any points coming across to QF. Now once they have joined and the FF programs are linked up, as for whether a booking using altitude rewards points for an MH booking will earn QF points, I would say yes, subject to any fare class conditions.

If you are booking an MH reward flight (i.e. using MH points), I doubt there will be any earning anywhere.

Of course, all the above is subject to confirmation when MH actually joins the alliance.

QF international flights can be booked at the Altitude Rewards site, or you can ring up.

QF international flights can be booked at the Altitude Rewards site, or you can ring up.

Really? nice... wonder what the burn rates are like...

And i thought my Altitude points were useless =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back