AKL Dinner Sat March 9 2019 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

AKL Dinner Sat March 9 2019

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map
After a hiatus in 2018 blackcat20 and I have decided to make a triumphant return to Auckland in 2019.

We are still discussing which restaurant, but it will be somewhere a bit fancy. Which means you will need to dress up for dinner!

Now just to wait for a trans-Tasman flight special to arrive in my inbox ...

Reactions: ALH

serfty

Flights
My Map
TT fares have generally been much cheaper than that - however the frequency of such sales may reduce in at least the short term.

CMA222

After the very successful and enjoyable Christchurch dinner, put me down as Silver with +1 and I will also be awaiting a TT sale fare.

Bundy Bear

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Currently in New Zealand so I might decide to come back
Posting so that I can keep track of the thread.

Aeolus

AFF Supporter
Love to be there but SQ just cleared SQ232 for me, a rare opportunity I couldn’t say no to :cool:

TheBOSman

Let it never be said you don't provide enough advance notice :D. With my luck a mistake fare will appear tomorrow...too early to book for March of next year :rolleyes:

Also I'm getting all of my "On This Day" reminders from Facebook reminding me that the first of these wonderful events was three years ago this week!

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NEC180