Airbus in the news | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Airbus in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Etihad Airways, the United Arab Emirates' national carrier, has begun talks with Airbus SAS on compensation for delays of the four A380 superjumbos it ordered, joining other airlines, including rival Emirates, that are seeking penalties from the aircraft maker...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
A top Airbus executive has said the planemaker has overcome its woes and expects to sell at least another 20 of its A380 superjumbos in 2007...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Germany has pledged to fight against the country's Airbus plants being disproportionately hit by expected job cuts at the aircraft-maker...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Airbus shelves a key decision on a major overhaul of the business, amid strife between its European partners...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
German and French leaders raise fears over the impact of job cuts at Airbus before a key summit on Friday...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
The US courier company UPS has threatened to cancel its order for ten Airbus A380s if there are any more delays...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Airbus SAS's cost-cutting plan looks set to hit France worse than Germany with regard to job cuts at the world's largest commercial aircraft maker, said French President Jacques Chirac...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
The board of defence firm EADS approves an eagerly-awaited Airbus shake-up plan, which could trigger job cuts...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Protests over mass job cuts take place for a second day at Airbus plants while future strike action remains possible...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Airbus SAS will receive 100 million euros in extra government subsidies to develop composite materials for use in aircraft construction, French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin said...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
More Airbus workers go on strike in protest at the firm's restructuring plans, which include 10,000 job cuts...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Despite record plane deliveries, Airbus posts a hefty loss for 2006, dragging down parent firm EADS...

straitman

Flights
My Map
Lindsay Wilson said:
Despite record plane deliveries, Airbus posts a hefty loss for 2006, dragging down parent firm EADS...
This is ominous and goes along the lines of many of the past great aviation manufacturers.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Struggling planemaker Airbus is set to get a boost with a major order for new planes from Russian carrier Aeroflot...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Emirates, the largest customer for Airbus SAS's A380, said the superjumbo aircraft is still overweight, adding to operating costs, and that it will seek compensation from the European planemaker...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
A fresh wave of protests against job cuts planned at planemaker Airbus is taking place across Europe...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Airbus SAS flew an A380 to Hong Kong, testing the readiness of Asia's busiest international airport for the world's largest commercial airplane...

QF WP

Flights
My Map
The former joint boss of Airbus parent firm EADS, Noel Forgeard, received a severance package of more than 8.5m euros ($US11.4bn)...

[I think the $US11.4bn might be a slight mistake, try $11.4mn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MasonRuzgas