Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Above and beyond solution to delayed flight

craney

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Flt to SYD from OOL delayed, would miss ASP connection, and there’s only one flight per day. The flt to MEL would be too late to make that ASP flt, so Qantas have put me in a cab with a voucher to BNE to catch their flt to ASP. Gets in 90 mins late, but better than not at all!

They opened the Qantas Club early so I could have something to eat :) Amazing service.

craney

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
The people in front of me at checkin were also on delayed SYD flt, but could make their international connection. But only if their relative could get the hubby’s passport to the airport in time. He didn’t bring it! His wife was so cross.

odysseus

Established Member
Kudos to them for that - impressive!

I'm still smarting a bit from Virgin's service in business class with the winds from Sydney... They cancelled my flight SYD-BNE after many delays, then just rebooked me for 27 hours later (which made the trip pointless).

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somenameforthissite

Currently Active Users