Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

767's in Canberra

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by dajop, Nov 23, 2005.

1. dajop

dajop Senior Member

Jul 1, 2002
    SIN
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Flew to Canberra this morning from MEL, and very surprised to board a 767, and an international version to boot. It's been a while since I've seen a 767 in CBR, but tonight I noticed that the flight is scheduled on a 767 every weekday, and has been since the start of November.

Must need the extra J seats to keep their biggest customer happy I guess .....
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I understand a very senior exec from Air Services Australia lives outside Melbourne and obviously needs to travel to Canberra regularly. I wonder if the supply of Dreamtime seats may keep him happy on that route? Or am I being a little too cynical?

3. thadocta

thadocta Active Member

I thought it was to do with freight capacity....

Dave

4. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Since these started 31st Oct, most of the 763 have been domestic config; with ZXB & ZXE once each and the ex tasmans 12 times: OGF topping the list with 7.

The international configs have been used 4 out of the 18 times (OGT for dajop).