6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines | Page 8 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines

Rug

Same here; just got AusPost delivery notice re package from Qantas. Its on its way and delivery date is 25.10.2019 to Melbourne.

Is this real? Or has someone pulled strings. It would be nice if they were half decent and followed FineWineCo's honoring system.

Cheers Rug

I love to travel

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Same as others above in terms of AP emails about 7 hours after Qantas email. Also, if Qantas had no intention of shipping isn't it a breach of privacy to give our email addresses to AP?

Reactions: Rug

Sbv72

Flights
My Map
Qantas didn’t give your email address to AP. You did. AP just alerted you that there was something sent to your address.

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
The Fastway tracking tool is showing the truck icon moving further along the way from Sydney towards Perth as the hours go by.
So fingers crossed!

sietes

Flights
My Map
I also have the tracking from Aus Post:

"It's on its way
Most recent update:
Item processed at facility SYDNEY NSW
Estimated delivery by Friday 25 October*"

Intrigued to see how this plays out.

deka2

Just received a text from AusPost

AusPost: Your item from Qantas Wine is coming today.
Reply ASAP with 2 or 3:
"2" Someone will be home
"3" If no one's home take to a Post Office
More info auspost.com.au/TextYourChoice

intriguing

M@rcoPolo

Talk about surprise pack :)
Actually I did order a bottle of wine to go with it so I could use the $50 discount voucher mentioned earlier and the AP tracking is for 2 boxes... can't wait to see what's inside!

It's coming today
Most recent update
Onboard for delivery

redbigot

Established Member
Funny if all that is in the box is a printed copy of the cancellation email.
Well, I have one item awaiting collection at my PO Box, Details 10.5kg, 19 X 28 X 34cm, looks like a 6-pack to me.

mini2

Mine's still stuck in

Item processed at facility
SYDNEY NSW

If it's meant to be out for delivery today, it should already onboard for delivery by now.

khussey79

This is more exciting that Season 8 of Game of Thrones .... I hope you folks get your delivery.
But also wouldn't like to see someone being fired/torn a new one because of legal action on what was a clear mistake.

mini2

But also wouldn't like to see someone being fired/torn a new one because of legal action on what was a clear mistake.
If Bunnings haven't sacked the intern that dropped the price of a DJI drone from $1708 to $298 then this person should be fine.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda56