6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines | Page 8 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

6 * Pommery Brut Royal Champagne NV $22.50 / bottle QF wines

Rug

Same here; just got AusPost delivery notice re package from Qantas. Its on its way and delivery date is 25.10.2019 to Melbourne.

Is this real? Or has someone pulled strings. It would be nice if they were half decent and followed FineWineCo's honoring system.

Cheers Rug

I love to travel

Qantas
Platinum
Same as others above in terms of AP emails about 7 hours after Qantas email. Also, if Qantas had no intention of shipping isn't it a breach of privacy to give our email addresses to AP?

Reactions: Rug

Sbv72

Flights
My Map
Qantas didn’t give your email address to AP. You did. AP just alerted you that there was something sent to your address.

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
The Fastway tracking tool is showing the truck icon moving further along the way from Sydney towards Perth as the hours go by.
So fingers crossed!

sietes

Flights
My Map
I also have the tracking from Aus Post:

"It's on its way
Most recent update:
Item processed at facility SYDNEY NSW
Estimated delivery by Friday 25 October*"

Intrigued to see how this plays out.

deka2

AFF Supporter
Just received a text from AusPost

AusPost: Your item from Qantas Wine is coming today.
Reply ASAP with 2 or 3:
"2" Someone will be home
"3" If no one's home take to a Post Office
More info auspost.com.au/TextYourChoice

intriguing

M@rcoPolo

Talk about surprise pack :)
Actually I did order a bottle of wine to go with it so I could use the $50 discount voucher mentioned earlier and the AP tracking is for 2 boxes... can't wait to see what's inside!

It's coming today
Most recent update
Onboard for delivery

mini2

Mine's still stuck in

Item processed at facility
SYDNEY NSW

If it's meant to be out for delivery today, it should already onboard for delivery by now.

khussey79

This is more exciting that Season 8 of Game of Thrones .... I hope you folks get your delivery.
But also wouldn't like to see someone being fired/torn a new one because of legal action on what was a clear mistake.

mini2

But also wouldn't like to see someone being fired/torn a new one because of legal action on what was a clear mistake.
If Bunnings haven't sacked the intern that dropped the price of a DJI drone from $1708 to $298 then this person should be fine.

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
sleepypolarbear - did you also get the cancellation email? (apologies if you already mentioned that upthread)

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukaussie

Currently Active Users