2000 Bonus points for setting up Direct Telstra transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vet

I just received by snail mail an offer for 2,000 bonus points if I direct debit the Telstra phone on amex.

The terms say the offer is only to the addressee and there's a 'limit of one bonus per cardmember'. The terms say ''please allow 6-8 weeks for points to appear from the date of enrolment".

So is Amex really saying their earlier terms allowed multi-enrolments??

Is Amex saying the 6-8-10 weeks they want for the 5k/10k/20k bonus promos should have been very prominent?

New 2000 Pt promo- Telstra Bill direct debit

Just received this promo in the mailbox.
2000 Pts for signing up for direct debit for Telstra bills.

Any suggestions?

"billforpoints" promo

:p

Re: 10,000 bonus points per 20 transactions

It could not possibly be the same promotion as the 5T/10T/20T promotion. :confused: If in doubt call Amex.

I am not likely to receive the Telstra direct debit promotion as I already have direct debit in place for my Telstra bill....

I just received by snail mail an offer for 2,000 bonus points if I direct debit the Telstra phone on amex.

The terms say the offer is only to the addressee and there's a 'limit of one bonus per cardmember'. The terms say ''please allow 6-8 weeks for points to appear from the date of enrolment".

So is Amex really saying their earlier terms allowed multi-enrolments??

Is Amex saying the 6-8-10 weeks they want for the 5k/10k/20k bonus promos should have been very prominent?

No...multi-enrolements in DIFFERENT promos are fine and always have been.

Problem here is that Amex is deeming the bonus per tx to all be the ONE promo.

Telstra, BP, Cafe Promo are all different promos that have overlapped with the bonus tx promo.

The terms say the offer is only to the addressee and there's a 'limit of one bonus per cardmember'. The terms say ''please allow 6-8 weeks for points to appear from the date of enrolment"

It is extremely rare for me to receive any targetted promo from Amex so I was excited to get the Telstra offer today. I am not a fan of direct debit but for 2000 points they had me.

I read it once..:confused: I read it twice...:( Three times...:evil:

What do I get, normal points, no bonus, just the "convenience". Well whoop-de-doo and thanks for nothing. Please save the cost of glossy printing and the postage and put it toward the points owed to people in this thread.

Re: Colorado Group Bonus Points Promo

While we're on the topic of AMEX "Offers", has anyone received the AMEX/Telstra "offer" to set up all Telstra bills on a direct pay?

I couldn't see any extra points benefit but only quickly scanned the card - did anyone notice any bonus(es)?

Re: Colorado Group Bonus Points Promo

While we're on the topic of AMEX "Offers", has anyone received the AMEX/Telstra "offer" to set up all Telstra bills on a direct pay?
Yes. That's what this thread is about :confused:.

I use Optus (and pay via Amex) so I suppose I can see why I got the card (I'm in one of the two target groups).

I couldn't see any extra points benefit but only quickly scanned the card - did anyone notice any bonus(es)?
As per the subject heading - 2,000 points

Hi everyone,

I received the card in the mail for this offer on Monday - but no bonus points??!!

Seems strange that they are sending points with some, and no points with others???

Oh well :)

:confused: You need to fill out the form to switch your Telstra bill to direct debit through Amex. Then you'll get 2K points. Easy...

I got the offer but couldn't see the option to split my bill into $1 payments? :mrgreen:

What...and rob you of 2K points???? I hardly think that would be fair...

I wonder if there is a time limit you have to keep it billing to your Amex to receive the 2K points - don't remember reading anything on the postcard

I received the letter but nothing about bonus points...

I did get one of these letters though I'm not sure if there was a mention of the 2000 points. The letter is lost somewhere in the moving house saga :!:

I received the same letter with no mention of bonus points so I filed it in the round filing tray under my desk :D

I received the same letter with no mention of bonus points so I filed it in the round filing tray under my desk :D
Ditto. I just assumed Amex were having a bit of a laugh (much needed after their other foray into promoting use of their card)... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back