20,000 Woolworths rewards points with a pet insurance policy

Rusty776

The first time around went pretty smoothly. Different account this time, might be a nicely worded letter/email coming. I'll check the T & C's.

Thanks

Last edited:

Rusty776

TC's state points will be awarded within 45 days.

13 days to go before the 45 day mark and no points just yet.

Rusty776

Did people wait until Day 45 before complaining about the points not arriving? I'm 4 days away from 45 and no points. TC's state 45 days but I'm not holding my breath and want to get the points posted ASAP so I can cancel.

nightelves

Did people wait until Day 45 before complaining about the points not arriving? I'm 4 days away from 45 and no points. TC's state 45 days but I'm not holding my breath and want to get the points posted ASAP so I can cancel.
It’ll arrive a couple of days after the 45 days. Had many Woolworths policy and points has been coming through without fail.

Rusty776

alright 47 days and no points. My old account points posted quickly. This is Mrs Rusty new cat and no points at 47 days. Can anyone provide any tips if they've had success in this situation. I'll point out the T&C's not being met and should I ask for more points as compensation?

Thanks

GSP

Established Member
Looks like this is back again.

This condition has me concerned about whether it's worth the while as I had a policy early 2019 like many others here did. Also, it mentions it's targeted and only one of my accounts received the ffer.

* Offer available to new Woolworths Pet Insurance policyholders who purchased their policy between 7 January 2019 to 31 December 2020, limited to 1 membership per eligible policy.
Post automatically merged:

alright 47 days and no points. My old account points posted quickly. This is Mrs Rusty new cat and no points at 47 days. Can anyone provide any tips if they've had success in this situation. I'll point out the T&C's not being met and should I ask for more points as compensation?

Thanks
Did you get your points and when if so?

Rusty776

The points did eventually post, sorry I can't give you an accurate time-frame. Looking back into the account it only goes back 90 days and it was slightly earlier.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map

motef

Flights
My Map
OzBargain discussing this as a new deal today:

But looks like this may be the same as @GSP was discussing in July?
Sounds like its back again.

Cheapest i can find per month is $23.30
Postcode 2282
Cat
Domestic Short Hair
Female
Desexed
Born on 1/6/20

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Sounds like its back again.

Cheapest i can find per month is $23.30
Postcode 2282
Cat
Domestic Short Hair
Female
Desexed
Born on 1/6/20
The terms state, inter alia:

"This offer is personal to you..."

Has me concerned that it may be targeted?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowerclub