15% bonus transfer NOV 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamsf1

Established Member
Just received a old fashion post card from AMEX to advise of a 15% bonus transfer in NOV . It also looks like other cards are involved as well .... suggest waiting another day if you are going to transfer!

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

rtyuiop

There seem to be some online ads for the same, but so far clicking through with them doesn't work (for me at least). But seems like good news if the T&Cs aren't too ridiculous!

yohy?!

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
I got a postcard for my Velocity Amex offering 15% bonus points for November 14 also (transfer is automatic) :cool:

fersea

Wonder if Qantas will do this too. I am going to close my Amex platinum and have about 36k points to transfer. They had this promotion last year.

lovetravellingoz

Enthusiast
Solutions
How quick do points transfer from AMEX MR to VA?

And is the 15% added on arrival, or does it take a while to show up (ie the Amex to MR to a week extra for the 15% to hit).

I am asking as if I do it, I would do an immediate redemption.

Jeffrey O'Neill

Established Member
And is the 15% added on arrival, or does it take a while to show up (ie the Amex to MR to a week extra for the 15% to hit).

I am asking as if I do it, I would do an immediate redemption.

last time I transferred from Amex the bonus points were credited with the transfer. IIRC it was the next day, though I did the trasnfer early morning but not sure if that was the reason.

jlien

CB haven't been included for quite some time. I wonder why

Citi were in the last one in June.
Still, disappointed they aren't included this time around, and a bit strange that they use a citi issued card in their banner, no?

atreides

Another good reason not to hold a CBA reward card, it seems like they only participate from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.