Woolworths gift card thread

Since most of us here are likely collecting Qantas points, it's worth mentioning that Qantas Marketplace has upped the number of points you can earn on gift cards from 3x points to anywhere from 4x to 10x points. For example:
See here for the full list of gift cards. If you've never purchased gift cards on Qantas Marketplace before, the points are usually credited about three days after purchase.
JB direct at 4* as well. Does delivery actually take 12 hours?

I've found that regional stores can often be good in terms of having good stocks of gift cards for stores that don't exist in the local area.

Plenty of stock of $100 Westfield and $200 IKEA gift cards in Goulburn NSW last night, although none of the Cafe Choice gift cards.

I did manage to find plenty of the Cafe Choice gift cards in stock at Macarthur Square in Campbelltown NSW this afternoon. I've only dropped in to 3 or 4 stores that I've otherwise been nearby, but this was the only location I've been to which had any at all of these.

From Wed 19 Jun 2024:

19-jun-2024_w_0.jpg
  • For cards with a fixed value, limit of 10 cards per day per Rewards Member (can be done across multiple transactions).
  • For TCN Gift $100, Deluxe variable and Holiday & Hotel variable cards where you choose the amount to load, limit of 2 cards per day per Rewards Member in a single transaction.
See below for a list of where these cards can be used. Highlights include JB Hi-Fi, The Good Guys, Uber, Uber Eats, Kogan, Baby Bunting and more:
TCN Gift gift cards can be used at Adairs, Adidas, Adore Beauty, ASOS, Barbeques Galore, BCF, Big Swing Golf, Bonds, Calvin Klein, Champion, City Beach, Cotton On, Culture Kings, Decjuba, Dr. Martens, Drummond Golf, Dymocks, Foot Locker, Glassons, Glue Store, H&M, Hype DC, Jay Jays, JB Hi-Fi, JD Sports, Just Jeans, Kingpin, Kogan.com, Macpac, Nike, Peter Alexander, Platypus, Princess Polly, Rebel, Reebok, Roblox, Shein, Smiggle, Sony Playstation Store, Sportsgirl, Supercheap Auto, Surf Dive ‘n Ski, The AFL Store, The Good Guys, The Oodie, Timberland, Timezone, TK Maxx, Tommy Hilfiger, Tony Bianco, Typo, Uber, Uber Eats, Universal Store, White Fox Boutique, Zone Bowling.

TCN Baby gift cards can be used at Adairs Kids, Adore Beauty, ASOS, Baby Bunting, Bae The Label, Bonds, Booktopia, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Dymocks, H&M, Kidstuff, Peter Alexander, Ripe Maternity, The Trybe, Toyworld.

TCN Party gift cards can be used at AG LEGO Certified Stores, ASOS, BCF, Billabong, Bonds, Booktopia, Bounce, Champion, City Beach, Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Culture Kings, Decathlon, Decjuba Kids, Dotti, Dymocks, Factorie, Foot Locker, Ghanda, Glue Store, H&M, Holey Moley, Hype DC, Jay Jays, JB Hi-Fi, JD Sports, Just Jeans, Kidstuff, Macpac, Movie World, Peter Alexander, Platypus, Puma, Quiksilver, Rebel, Reebok, Sea World, Shein, Skechers, Smiggle, Sportsgirl, Supre, Surf Dive ‘n Ski, The AFL Store, The Athlete’s Foot, The Oodie, Timezone, TK Maxx, Toyworld, Typo, Universal Store, Village Roadshow Theme Parks, Wet n Wild, Xbox, Zone Bowling.

TCN Deluxe gift cards can be used at Academy Brand, Adairs, Adairs Kids, Adore Beauty, AG LEGO Certified Stores, Baby Bunting, Bae The Label, BCF, Beginning Boutique, Billabong, Booktopia, Bounce, Calvin Klein, Champion, Collins Booksellers, Cotton On, Culture Kings, Decathlon, Decjuba, Decjuba Kids, Dotti, Dr. Martens, Drummond Golf, Dymocks, Edge Clothing, Eva, Ghanda, Ginger and Smart, Glassons, Glue Store, Hallensteins, Hello Molly, Howards Storage World, Hype DC, Intersport, Jeans West, Just Jeans, Kidstuff, Kookai, Macpac, Matchbox, Merrell, Neverland, NRLShop.com, OZ Design Furniture, Oz Hair & Beauty, Perfect Stranger, Petal & Pup, Peter Alexander, PETstock, Platypus, Princess Polly, Provincial Home Living, Quiksilver, Rebel, Reebok, Ripe Maternity, Scotch & Soda, Seafolly, Sheike, Shein, Sheridan, Sheridan Outlet, Showpo., Skechers, Smiggle, Sportsco, Sportsgirl, Stylerunner, Sunnylife, Supercheap Auto, Surf Dive ‘n Ski, SurfStitch, Sussan, Suzanne Grae, That’s So Fetch, The AFL Store, The Athlete’s Foot, The Oodie, Tiger Mist, Timberland, TK Maxx, Tommy Hilfiger, Tony Bianco, Typo, UGG Express, Universal Store, V.I.P. Home Services, Van Heusen, Village Roadshow Theme Parks, VRG GRL, Weber, White Fox Boutique.

TCN Pamper gift cards can be used at Barber and Beauty Shops (7230), Health and Beauty Spas (7298) and Hotels, Motels and Resorts (7011).

Holiday & Hotel gift cards can only be used to book hotels on The Hotel Card website.

From Wed 19 Jun 2024:

View attachment 390897
  • For cards with a fixed value, limit of 10 cards per day per Rewards Member (can be done across multiple transactions).
  • For TCN Gift $100, Deluxe variable and Holiday & Hotel variable cards where you choose the amount to load, limit of 2 cards per day per Rewards Member in a single transaction.
See below for a list of where these cards can be used. Highlights include JB Hi-Fi, The Good Guys, Uber, Uber Eats, Kogan, Baby Bunting and more:
Hmm. Will have to see if limits are enforced. Appears harder to get a few K of JB vouchers in one day.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

A heads up. The vanilla visa 10x offer including variable is back next week from 26 June. (I corrected store staff putting up banner too early)
Nice one. Just in time to help me meet the minimum spend for my new credit card sign up bonus :)

Although I did have some trouble getting the vanilla Visa cards to work on sniip.

Last edited:
Do the Visa vanilla gift cards work at ATO, similarly to the Mastercard ones?

One thing to note is the 0.4% fee for Visa cards in ATO, compared to 0.2% for Mastercard

From Wed 19 Jun 2024:

View attachment 390897
Any reports on whether the 2 per day per person is being enforced?

Bought 4x100 Giftcards.
Only got 4000 bonus points instead of 8000
Was aware of this at checkout but proceeded anyway.
checkout person couldn't do anything.
Rang the rewards centre, and the extra points posted within a few hours.

From Wed 19 Jun 2024:

View attachment 390897
For future reference TCN's exchange system didn't seem to allow me to swap a $40 party card for a $40 JBHifi card. This could be problematic for anyone wanting to use them online.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back