Where would you be now ... ? | Page 11 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Where would you be now ... ?

Cossie

Established Member
I would have left the infirm one at home and been at my favourite rally run on the island of Sardinia, I'd be eating fregola with clams and drinking an Ichnusa beer, before a bottle of local cannonau red and a main course of lamb and fennel.

sigh!

TheRealTMA

I would have left the infirm one at home and been at my favourite rally run on the island of Sardinia, I'd be eating fregola with clams and drinking an Ichnusa beer, before a bottle of local cannonau red and a main course of lamb and fennel.

sigh!
What? No Casu marzu (worm cheese)? 🐱 :D

Flashback

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map

sigh!
Sardinia is opening again, if you were allowed to leave Aus and the rally was still on you could make it now!

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I have made it to SIN on QR. Only one of the two flights had suites, but the normal J was fine on the other. I had 3 hours in DOH so was glad to get a booth to myself upstairs in the dining area of the J lounge. The staff were very attentive, and I certainly got my 'money's worth' of champagne from them. They had butter chicken so I skipped dinner on my flight. A Baileys on ice was all I needed before settling in to sleep.

And sleep is what I will need before the hordes descend! ;)

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I'm just shaking off the latest from the tear gas and percussion grenades that obliterated the country music in Nashville, and heading to Huntsville to look at some rockets...

Reactions: VPS

drron

Enthusiast
Just getting into bed at the CP Changi.Came here for our last night so as to spend the day in Jewel before our early evening flight on BA 15 back to SYD.

RB

Established Member
Due to arrive in Alpe Di Siusi today. Was really looking forward to seeing another part of the Dolomites. The people who were to host us were very reasonable with the covid cancellation. These photos are from their web site
1591323662242.png

1591323717427.png

jase05

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Would have arrived in Bali today on Garuda for the extra long weekend. More than likely sitting on Seminyak beach sipping a cocktail. Oh how I miss it already

drron

Enthusiast
Right now we are at the gate awaiting boarding of BA 15 back to SYD.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I received this notification from the Qantas App:

Screenshot_20200606-161542_One UI Home.jpg

I'd be in SIN looking to head to the QF First lounge before my JQ flight to BKK.

I still have a booking at an off airport hotel where I have a night booked for $23 using a $25 Jetstar hotel voucher.

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picturerestoration